So What do I do Now?

So as my time here in Montana gets shorter and shorter,so does at my time at my jobs here. Since I will be headed to Texas for a 2 week visit in April, and then be crazy with packing and moving in May, I have decided to make March the last month of work for me...

I only have a few more shifts left at the Boutique (a quaint downtown clothing shop where I work part time) and only a few more weeks at The Collins Mansion. I started working the summer I was 15 years old, when I took my first job at the Bulverde Bakery. Ever since then I have worked. Except for the months I lived in Australia, I have always worked. I am not sure what I am going to do with myself.

It's a weird concept not to be looking for a job in the place we are moving.

I haven't decided whether or not to be a working mom eventually (kinda just gonna see how it goes and see how I feel when the time comes) But I know for sure that I will want at least the first few months at home with the baby, so that means I won't start working at least until October or November of this year.

So anyway, my last months here I still have my responsibilities with the Malsmtrom Spouses Club, hanging out with my fab friends, getting ready for the move and preparing for Baby Beene. I guess it'll just have to be something I'll have to get used to.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Below are some of the jobs I have loved over the years!

2002 first job ever- worked the register

Summer 2003- Lifeguard at a local pool

2005 waitress at The Cotton Patch Cafe



Summer 2006 counselor at Camp Longhorn


2007 Waitress at Zookinis
2008 Kindergarten TA


2010-2012 Events Coordinator The Collins Mansion

Comments

  1. I love that my picture made your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest checking into working at the A&FRC. They do a lot of family oriented events on base. I'm not sure what the qualification requirements are, but I think your experience as the Spouses Club President should help you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My so called schedule

Simply Whelmed...