All about Maximus

What I've learned about my son...
Its been a little over a week since I have had the privilege of having my little son Maximus and it's amazing how much he has taught me and I now know about him:)

1. He hates having his diaper changed, and taking a bath.
2. He makes the cutest faces and smiles after he finishes eating and is about to fall asleep.
3. He gets super squirmy if he needs to burp.
4. He likes to look around and is super curious, has really good eye and head movement.
5. He does not like to be swaddled anymore, because he likes to have his hands free.
6. He likes being in the car seat.
7. He constantly pees all over everything, we can barely keep enough clothes and blankets clean.
8. He was stubborn about breastfeeding at first, but now has gotten the hang of it (thanks to some ever amazing nipple shields)!
9. He will take a bottle too, so that makes it nice for me when I want to sleep and someone else can feed him:)
10. His hair is turning from brown to blond.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My so called schedule

Perks of being a lonely Military Spouse.