Quick Update

Sorry for being a little out-of-the-loop the past few days. I just wanted to post this blog to let everyone know how we are doing and not to worry if we don't respond to messages/emails:)

So we got into our house on Friday, and got our household goods delivered on Wednesday, the 4th of July. We didn't get a chance to do anything cool for the holiday since we were unpacking all day, but thats ok as I am just happy to have our stuff. Of course everything did not arrive from across the seas in perfect condition. Our crip and desk were pretty much completly smashed and un-useable. So I am not sure how long it will take TMO to get us a quote and some money for a new crib...but we'll see:)
Since then we have just been unpacking. We don't have internet at our house and won't for 2 whole weeks! We are at the club on base using wi-fi right now. So also the 3g phone connection at our house and around base it super bad, so if sorry if we haven't been able to reply to texts or emails very well. I will try and stay in touch the best I can when I can get internet.
 I am feeling good and excited to finally be able to set up the baby room:) I found my first couple stretch marks on my belly the other day, it was a little sad. I was hoping I could be one of those women who go through pregnancy without them, but no such luck:( My next doc appointment is a week from today and Jeffrey and I have a labor rehearsal class coming up too! Alot to do and prepare for, but all is good and we are figuring it out here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My so called schedule

To Work or Not to Work