Nothing New

So I have been wanting to blog for a while, give people and update on my life and whats been going on, but the truth is that really not a lot. Since Jeff is gone my days are pretty much the same. Max and I wake up, I get coffee, feed him breakfast and play. After his nap we usually go somewhere short like to check the mail or for a walk. We have lunch, play more, he takes an afternoon nap, then hang out, dinner bath books and bed. It's all pretty basic. When Max goes to sleep, I clean up the house, do dishes and play around the computer and then go to sleep. Some days we have play group or meet some friends, but mostly the days just go by the same way. I'm not complaining at all, in fact I actually love the monotony of every day.

I plan for special events like I have always done. I am in the stages of planning for Max's 1st birthday, which I am so excited about! I know I am going to go overboard, but it's going to be so fun as long as its not raining that day lol. I am also looking forward to family friends coming out to visit this summer.
I am working on planning a family vacation for Jeff, Max and I somewhere this summer, but I am having a tough time with it. There are literally so many places we could go around Europe! Every time I think about someplace I want to go, I think about how hard it is going to be with Max, especially now that he is mobile and not too keen on sitting still for long periods of time. I pretty much have decided that day trips are going to be the best idea for a while. It's kind of weird since Max is not really old enough to enjoy any "kid" places yet but also doesn't do well in museums  or castles or other "adult" attractions that Jeff and I would want to see. So deciding where to go has been a challenge. Instead of any long vacation this summer I think we are just going to explore a few places around England this summer. For sure going to Sherwood Forest and hopefully making the trip out to see Stonehenge are at the top of the list, but we will see. Plus, everything is so expensive!
Um, so ya....that is really all I am doing right now:) hopefully I'll have something new and exciting to blog about soon:)

Comments

  1. We are going on a cruise with my family and to Ireland with Jesse's family. We're a bit nervous about traveling with a little one too. You're smart to vacation right around where you live since it will be cheaper!! The monotony of motherhood used to bother me, but now I love it too! No news is usually good news-glad y'all are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simply Whelmed...

My so called schedule