Thankful to be Alive

I am just so thankful to be alive.

Today is one of those days that I just can't help but feel so blessed.  

In my life I have experienced amazing love.

My parents have always been there to support me and I can honestly say have been the best parents in the world.

I have the most special love from all of my unique sisters. Although, my sisters are the only people that I can get in huge fights with, I love them more dearly than almost anything. I had such a special childhood that always brings the most fond memories.

I have a HUGE extended family on both sides and so many Aunts, Uncles and Cousins that love me for who 
I am, and I so lucky to have so many people to lean on. 

I have had and still do have close, loving, best friends that have and would do anything for me. I am so blessed to have not just one, but so many best friends that I can count on no matter what happens in life. It doesn't matter if we haven't spoken in months, I know for a fact that if I really needed something, so many people would be there for me in a heart beat.

I have known deep, passionate love for husband. It is the type of love that is literally unexplained and can only be felt. Every day I know that he loves me with all his heart and makes me feel like the happiest woman in the world.

I have given birth to the best baby on earth! Even through all the hard times, I for real do not know what I would do without my baby. He brings me such joy in the morning when he wakes up talking and smiling, I don't even mind that it is 6 am. I have been blessed enough to experience the joys of motherhood which know one can ever take away. 

All these things and so much more make me feel so blessed beyond anything. I feel like if something happened to me today, I would be at peace because I have lived a full and love filled life. Of course, I would like to live and grow old and see my grandkids, but I am lucky enough to make it this far in life. 27 years of joy is more than a lot of people get and I thank God for giving it to me. Every day is such a gift and I don't plan on wasting however many I have left! 

Thank-you Lord for giving me my wonderful life!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My so called schedule

Simply Whelmed...